Your residential or commercial property can look stunning and unique with a fresh landscape that will last throughout the Utah seasons! And a cookie-cutter design doesn’t have to be something you settle for.
Here are some unique ideas to try with your landscape design in Salt Lake City.
Creative Landscape Design Features
- Implement greenery in urban landscapes, like a tree in the center of an indoor space with a skylight above it.
- Add a swing or hammock to your outdoor space, either between trees or free-standing on a frame.
- Trim hedges in unique shapes, textures, or patterns.
- Try a desert or cactus garden.
- In or around your hanging planters, try repurposing glass containers or bottles to create mini terrariums.
- Consider a water garden. In a small body of water, incorporate aquatic plants and fish.
- Your garden doesn’t need to go dormant in the winter! A winter garden can be beautiful all year round. Plant winter berries and other shrubs and evergreen plants.
Landscape Design In Salt Lake City
Ready to try one of these outside-the-box ideas for your landscape design in Salt Lake City? Civil Solutions Group can bring it to life for you!