Form-Based Code Consultation
OUR PROJECTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT STARTS NOW
CSG planning consultants are leaders in creating walkable communities, general plans, form-based codes and assisting cities with ordinances. Form-based codes are changing the way cities plan, design and are built. Form-based Codes change the emphasis of city ordinances from euclidian or separation by use to more mixed use and place making. Form-based codes emphasize pedestrian-friendly streetscapes, mixed use buildings, buildings closer to the street, neighborhood connectivity and turning the streets in desirable places. The CSG team has experience on more than 10 different form-based code projects including Utah County, Salt Lake County, Wasatch County, and Cache County.
Give CSG a call today to learn how form-based codes can improve your community.
- Salt Lake County: Salt Lake City, Draper, Sandy, Murray, South Jordan, West Jordan, West Valley City, Holladay, Cottonwood Heights, Herriman
- Utah County: Provo, Orem, Lehi, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Alpine, Cedar Hills, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, Highland, American Fork, Lindon, Springville, Elk Ridge, Mapleton, Woodland Hills
- Weber County: Ogden, Eden
- Davis County: Layton, Bountiful, Roy, Kaysville, Farmington, Syracuse, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Fruit Heights
- Cache County: Logan, Hyrum, Smithfield, Cache Valley
- Box Elder County: Brigham City, Tremonton
- Others: Park City, Bear Lake, Garden City