A beautiful landscape isn’t just for spring or summer months. In fact, there are unique and stunning ways to have an enchanting winter landscape even during the coldest months of the year.
Professional landscape design in Salt Lake City is a great way to keep your outdoor space gorgeous all season long. Here’s some inspiration to get your creativity going!
Winter Landscape Ideas
- Add a permanent structure like a sculpture or other decorative item. This can look especially beautiful in the wintertime against more muted surroundings.
- Add color in creative ways, like with bark, brick pavers, and shrubbery.
- Winterize an all-weather patio or deck. Add a fire pit or heaters so you can enjoy this extension of your living space throughout the year.
- Feature evergreen shrubs, trees, and hedges to keep some vibrant color in your landscape.
- Ornamental grasses are another beautiful element to showcase in a winter garden. We especially love how these look with a layer of frost over top.
- Focus on outdoor lighting to bring warmth to your landscape.
- Berries are another beautiful option that adds color during winter. Hollies are one of our favorites!
- Lay turf so your grass stays green all year round.
Landscape Design In Salt Lake City
Our team is here to help showcase your landscape design in Salt Lake City for all the seasons of the year.
Winter is a time to get creative and embrace the beauty of a winter landscape for your home or business. We look forward to bringing your garden to life this season!
Contact us today to get started on your project for landscape design in Salt Lake City.