We care about our local communities and ecosystems and offer professional services to develop them with the environment in mind.
With that said, we’d like to share a few unique, fun ideas to help you get the most out of your summer and enjoy nature! Let’s take a look at some ideas for things to do before summer ends.
Summer Activity Ideas To Try
- Go to a drive-in movie. This is perfect for warm summer nights!
- Visit a national or state park you haven’t tried before or that’s close to you.
- Go camping! You can go all out and pack a tent to stay overnight or just make it a day trip.
- Go to an outdoor sporting event like a baseball game.
- Stop by the beach near a local body of water, like an ocean, lake, or river.
- Spend a day at your local water park.
- Hop on a boat like a fishing boat, speedboat, or kayak. Don’t have access to one? Try a paddle board instead!
- Stop by a farmer’s market to enjoy local produce and artisans.
- Have a picnic with family and friends. Try it during the evening so you can enjoy the sunset together.
- Look up concerts at a local outdoor venue for a fun experience in the park.
- Go stargazing! A spot up in the mountains or even in your backyard could be the perfect spot to enjoy the summer sky.
- Find a local cause you love and spend time volunteering.
- Get up early, go to your favorite spot, and watch the sunrise.
- At the end of summer, create a photo book with your favorite photos from the season.
Environmental Planning In Utah
Our goal is to help our local community thrive. We’re here for all of your environmental planning needs and so much more.
Civil Solutions Group offers environmental planning services in Cedar City, Idaho Falls, Jackson, Logan, Moab, Park City, Pocatello, Provo, Salt Lake City, St. George, and more throughout Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming.