When it comes to landscape design in Salt Lake City, UT, there are so many ways to get creative with color! In fact, there are ways to do this in every climate, and for every need in terms of maintenance.
Our team at Civil Solutions Group specializes in creating a landscape that’s truly unique, beautiful, and sustainable. Here are a few ways to break free from neutral tones and add some color and flair to your landscape.
Landscape Design Color Inspiration
- Plant a variety of seasonal annuals.
- Implement colorful planter boxes and pots.
- Line walkways and flowerbeds with perennial flowers.
- Incorporate evergreens throughout your landscape.
- Add bright-colored decor like bird feeders or flags.
- Feature pavers in unique colors or patterns.
- Display colorful outdoor furniture.
- Add an outdoor rug to your patio or deck.
- Paint an exterior wall, trellis, or pergola.
- Incorporate decorative tile on outdoor walls, patios, countertops, or water features.
- Refresh the mulch in your flower beds each year.
- Line walkways with colorful gravel or pebbles.
Landscape Design In Salt Lake City, Utah
Even in a dry climate, there are many different ways to add foliage and decor for a colorful landscape design in Salt Lake City, UT.
Our team at Civil Solutions Group can help create a landscape that’s both vibrant and tranquil, and that will make a lasting impression on all who see it.